Moving house is one of the most stressful things you can do. Whether you’re moving from one room to another in shared accommodation, or moving the entire contents of a large house, Friendly Van and Man will take the stress out of the experience, so you can relax and enjoy the ride.
Our dedicated team will help you any way we can to ensure you have a stress-free and relaxed experience. All you need to do is call us on 0203 2395 236 and we will provide you with a free personalised quote, tailor-made to your specific requirements. At Friendly Van and Man no move is too big or too small. We will give your move the same care and attention whether it’s one room or a whole house!
We know that you don’t move every day, but we do! Our years of experience will ensure that you get the best deal tailored specifically to your needs. At Friendly Van and Man we will look after everything for you, from the initial estimate to secure packing, careful removal and transport of your possessions, and cleaning up after you’ve moved. We will save you time and stress. You can just sit back, chill out and let us do the work for you!
How it works on the day
On your moving day our team will arrive at your place fully equipped for the move. We will bring blankets, tools, trolleys and packing materials. You don’t need to buy any materials – we will do it all! At Friendly Van and Man we work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We have a ‘can-do’ attitude and our aim is always to provide our customers with the best quality service delivered with a big smile! ☺
Moving day checklist:
When you call us for a free quote on 0203 2395 236, let us know about your:
- Packing requirements: How much stuff do you have to pack?
- If you’re packing it yourself, let us know what kind of things you’re packing so we can deliver the right stuff to you in plenty of time
- Access: What kind of access is there at your current address and your new address? Are there many stairs, narrow walkways or tricky corners? Do you have an elevator and is it okay to use it on the day?
- Parking: Is there parking at your current address and your new one?
- Do you need extra insurance for valuable items?